Monday, May 03, 2010

The Crying Baby Syndrome.

DISCLAIMER :: I DON'T HATE KIDS. KIDS r KIDS and I love them. I do have it, I attract all kinds of babies the yelling, whining, yapping all through the night varieties. Travel in a flight and I have a baby sitting near me crying all through the flight, all through the 16 hours of flight and I just love it. Don't forget the five-year olds who walk all around ensuring nobody sleeps and the family double ensuring the same. Now on the train to Kumbakonam I have 3 kids aged between 1 and 5 who are yelling at the top of their lungs. One of the kid is walking around pulling the curtain with him so that he can see what is happening inside. Kids are Kids. :) The Family which is trying to pacify the kids are making More noise now I am not sure if it is the kids or the parents who are more disturbing. BTW upper berth is called Madi :) and the lower berth is called ground floor. So I am now going with a battalion of kids and noisy parents. Hope I get to sleep before 0400.
-------------------------------------
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Posted via email from Iyertalks

No comments: